Kaimes has an active Parent Council. They are a great support to the school and meet throughout the school session. All parents are automatically members of the Parent Council and are welcome to attend any meetings. The Council meets around four or five times per year and has a number of functions:
- Contributing to the parents’/carers’ points of view to the running of the school and the development of the school community
- Representing the views of learners and their families in planning for the future
- Planning events that might include speakers on topics of interest to parents and carers
- Fund raising
Kaimes Parent Council has a Facebook page to facilitate contact between parents and discuss Parent Council matters.
Click here to request to join the Parent Council Facebook page
The Parent Council also organises several informal coffee mornings throughout the year. These are an opportunity for parents/carers to get together for a chat. Upcoming dates will be posted here.
Dates for upcoming Parent Council meetings:
- Wednesday 15th March 2017
- Wednesday 10th May 2017 – AGM
If you would like to contact the Parent Council you can do so using this form